Removable Lanyard Wire Cable for EAS Tag
Dr Barcode Label, EAS AM Label, Barcode Label, Retail Security Systems, 58KHz AM DR Soft Label,
Detailed Product Description
The AM Label provides adequate detection and very high deactivation performance.
Low-price AM labels are available in a wide range of standard and custom styles and are available in sheets and rolls to accommodate retailers with source-tagging and other in-store product protection requirements.
1. AM technology and manufacturing process to provide the highest in detection performance
2. Non-reactivatable format helps prevent inadvertent reactivation,reducing nuisance EAS alarms at the store entrance
3. Merchandise arrives sales-floor ready, enabling immediate product availability.
|label length||45mm ± 0.2mm|
|label width||10.8mm ± 0.2mm|
|label thickness (excluding liner)||Maximum1.9mm|
|label thickness(including liner)||Maximum 2.0mm|
Frequency : 58kHz
Deactivation : 100%
Operating Distance: Up to 2m (8ft) in Dual Pedestal System.
Materials of Construction
1 . Plastic housing
2 . Resonator
3 . Laminate
4 . Bias
5 . Adhesive
6 . Release Liner
plastic housing : Polystyrene/polyethylene 0.35mm thickness.
resonator(s) : Amorphous alloy material.
Laminate : Low Density Polyethylene / Polyester /Polyethylene 0.12mm
Bias : Semi-hard magnetic material
Laminate : Low Density Polyethylene/Polyester 0.08mm
Adhesive : Double-coated acrylic-based adhesive
Minimum peel strength:≥15 N/25mm
release liner : Double-sided, silicon-coated Kraft liner 0.12mm thick
Shelf Life: Two year from date of manufacture when Labels are stored between15-32 (60°F -90°F) and 30-80%RH.
Temperature: Maximum storage temperature not to exceed 50 (122°F) for 96hours at 80% RH.
Humidity: Unaffected by 80% humidity at 50(122°F), up to 96 hours
Place in least conspicuous location.
Do not cover warnings, expiration dates or important consumer information.
It is recommended that the surface to which the label is applied be clear and free of all dirt, grease, oil, etc.
Ambient magnetic field of labeled product greater than 100mG may result in reduced label performance.
Label not to exceed temporary magnetic field exposure greater than 8 Gauss.
Why Choose us?
1. One-stop security solution Supplier, can be help you to save time and costs.
2. Our own manufacturer could strictly control the quality, and make the cost to be the most competitive one.
3. Easy opration, attractive design.
4. Professional technique supports and great service.
5. Fast delivery and safe shipping way.
6. Providing excellent protection for your merchandize.
1) Fast delivery: By Express courier, such as DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS and EMS
2) Cheap way: By air or by sea shipment.
1 - 2 years warranty from the date of delivery, a lifetime technical support.